Friday, August 23, 2013

Yummi Pouch Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


Ever since my kids were, little I have always enjoyed making them homemade smoothies. With my kids if I want them to eat their fruits, making smoothies is one of the only things that will work. I am sure that when it is time for Miss Lillian to enjoy smoothies she will love them just as much as Conner and Dominique. With my kids loving smoothies, I am always looking for new ways to serve up their favorite flavors. When I had the opportunity to work with Yummi Pouch, I knew they were going to be a hit with my kids as well as the baby eventually. Yummi Pouches offers cute reusable food pouches for babies and kids of all ages.

Yummi Pouches are eco-friendly reusable pouches that are freezer safe, dishwasher safe, BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and can be filled with healthy blended snacks and easily taken on-the-go, no spoon required!

Yummi Pouch Features:
- Each pouch holds up to 6 ounces of your favorite blended purees and smoothies.
- Food grade material is BPA-free and phthalate-free.
- Dishwasher safe, just expand the bottom and stand upside down on the top rack.
- Freezer safe.
- Reusable and recyclable.
- Great for kids taking yogurt and applesauce to school.
- Designed for little hands and easily fillable through strong top zipper seal.


Yummi Pouch Brights (Set of 4) combine style and convenience in an eco-friendly container you can fill with homemade smoothies and blended snacks! Easy to fill and clean through the top zipper opening and enjoyed by drinking from the side spout, Yummi Pouch reusable food pouches are great for kids taking healthy snacks on the go. Includes set of 4 assorted patterns.
When I opened my package, I was so happy that I received the Yummi Pouch Brights, which were a huge hit with my kids with all of the colors. I was impressed with the size with the Yummi Pouch, as they will hold up to 6 ounces of their favorite smoothie. 
When you fill up the pouch, the bottom comes out and a stand up bottom will appear. This makes it easier for filling the pouches up. The top offers a reusable sealable zipper, which allows you to poor or spoon your smoothie in. One side offers a screw on cap that is great for older kids to use.  
I decided to make my kids a blue berry smoothie, which would allow me to see how well the kids liked their new pouches. When I finished making the smoothie, I simply opened the smoothie into the top and poured the smoothie into each pouch with the blender. There is a fill line on the back, which I would suggest to stop at, because the food may expand once it becomes frozen. I also like that on the back there are re-writable spots for the date and contents. 
Once they were filled, I immediately stuck them into the freezer. I really like that the Yummi Pouches are both freezer and dishwasher safe. Once they were completely froze I then placed them into the fridge to become the right consistency to enjoy. Slushy is the best way. My kids have enjoyed the Yummi Pouches both ways simply opening the top and eating with a spoon or drinking from the side. Both work great. 
I really like the ease of using the Yummi Pouches, how convenient they are. I am happy with the design and colors offered. I am sure these will come in handy with all the smoothies that we like to make. I also think they will come in handy when I start making Lillian’s baby food.

You can show some love by liking Yummi Pouch on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Yummi Pouch website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...