Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ulubulu Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


With Lillian arriving in 3 weeks or sooner if she decides, I am still in the search for those must have items. When Conner was a baby he loved, his pacifier so making sure I have a nice supply of cute pacifier's is a must-have. Not to mention what makes them even nicer is the cute little clips that they have nowadays. I recently had the opportunity to work with Ulubulu and they were kind enough to send me three different items to review. I received the Princess Pacifier, Cupcake Clip, and a Silicone Bib. 

Ulubulu designs and sells trend setting products within the baby and toddler industry. Their products are made from materials that are safe for your little one and exceed US and EU safety standards. They currently offer personalized pacifiers, expression pacifiers, personalized bottle bands, personalized pacifier clips, and silicone baby bibs.


The line of Expression Pacifiers will give your baby a voice with cute sayings and designs. Over 100 designs are available to make sure that your pacifier is unique.
Expression Pacifiers by Ulubulu are permanently engraved- the design won't chip or fade.

These German made pacifiers are high quality and BPA free- your child's safety is their top priority
Available in many different colors and styles
Perfect baby gifts for baby showers, family members and friends
My experience with pacifiers varies. Dominique hated them when she was a baby then when Conner was a baby he loved them. I personally am really hoping that Lillian loves them. I think they are great for in between meals and also when they need help to take a nap. Nowadays pacifiers are so cute. There are so many colors and designs nowadays that it can be hard to choose the ones that you may want. 
The Silicone Pacifier is perfectly cute. I love all of the pink, glitter and the word Princess with a crown. It is girly just the way I like it. The size of the nipple is perfect nothing to big. I love that it is compared to the NUK pacifiers in size. The NUK brand happens to be the one that I used with my little boy when he was a baby and the nipple and size were a hit. 
Another great thing is the pacifier is dishwasher safe. I swear these things have really come a long way in just 6 years. I did wash the pacifier and did not have any issues with watering gathering up in the nipple. 

I am happy with the pacifier and I am hoping my little girl will love it too.


Our line of Personalized Pacifier Clips are designed with one thing in mind: keeping your favorite life-saving pacifier with your child, and doing it with style.

Personalized Pacifier Clips by Ulubulu have a name field on the back for personlization
These pacifier clips can be hand washed with a little soap and water
Over 10 adorable designs to choose from
Perfect baby gifts for baby showers, family members and friends
The Cupcake Pacifier Clip is so cute and works great. I did test it myself by attaching the pacifier to it and doing some pulling to see how well it works. The clip attaches to your clothes and then it stays put without coming off. I am happy to see how well it works at staying in place. 
The clip is a little different from other clips that I have seen. When you attach it to their clothes, it really closes. You do not need to worry about them taking it off because trust me when you close it that is how it stays. You also really have to pull the clip to open it. So, you do not have to worry about any little fingers getting pinched because little ones I personally do not think they could get it open. 
The cord is perfect and attaches to the pacifier very easily. It also stays attached with ease. 

I am happy with the design and color of the clip. You can also write your little ones name on the back to personalize it.

Ulubulu Silicone Baby Bibs are the easiest to clean baby bib out there. These bibs are made of soft silicone that wipes and rinses clean in the sink- it never has to leave the kitchen or get lost in the laundry!

Features: 
Silicone Baby Bibs by Ulubulu have an easy clasp adjustable neck closure
These bibs can be wiped clean or thrown in the dishwasher
A built in crumb catcher makes sure your baby clothes stay clean
Perfect baby gifts for baby showers, family members and friends
When I first saw the bib, the bib in a whole intrigued me. I really liked the design, artwork and functionality. I was surprised that the bib was rubber but not rough yet soft to the touch. I love that the bib can be washed in the sink or in the dishwasher. This allows for a much easier and faster clean up. No need to put it with the rest of the dirty clothes and then have to pre treat. Water and maybe a little soap does the trick when cleaning this bib. However, do not use a washer or dryer with these bibs I do not think that would be good. 

I am not sure on how well it will fit around Lillian's neck but by the design, I think it will be fine. The way you attach the bib is different there is a rubber hook that slides into a rubber hole. There are however adjustable notches which allows it to grow with your child.
I love how the bib catches food. If your little one is first learning how to feed themselves this is the bib to have. It has a huge scoop and it also does not just lay flat against the bid but stays open a bit to catch the food. A much nicer design then what I have seen when it comes to a bib that catches food. I also like that it rolls up for easy storage.

You can show some love by liking Ulubulu for Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Ulubulu website. You can also check out the tab where to buy to find a retailer online or near you. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


1 Sweet Comments:

  1. These baby items are so cute! Can't help to admire them all. The baby bibs looks so funny and adorable. Parents will love these baby bib so much because it has a crumb catcher that is really useful in mealtimes. I should say that these type of baby bibs are really cool and mothers will never worry about the laundry because the waste and spills can be just throw into the garbage or sinks. Silicone baby bibs are getting their way to the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...