Friday, August 2, 2013

Swiss Maid Bacon Caramel Corn Review


Have you ever thought about caramel corn and bacon together? For me I have never thought about the two together. I however do love caramel corn and I love bacon so I could not wait to try it together. Swiss Maid was kind enough to send me the Bacon Caramel Corn to review. 

Swiss Maid offers a huge variety of yummy treats. These items are great for holidays and every day enjoyment. There is Fudge, hand-dipped chocolates, saltwater taffy, caramel apples, caramel corn, brittles, crunches, buttery homemade caramel and more.



Only natural ingredients go into their handmade candy confections - 100% Wisconsin Sweet Cream Butter, Heavy Cream, and Pure Chocolate and Vanilla. Their fudge and other handmade candies contain no artificial preservatives. They ship everything directly to you immediately after it is made to guarantee "natural freshness".


Bacon Caramel Corn $9.99

The Bacon Caramel Corn is made from scratch. Caramel Corn with bits of Applewood Smoked Bacon adds the ultimate crisp, sweet and salty taste!


Upon the first bite, my hubby and I both were hooked and before we knew it, the whole bag was gone. Each bite offers tons of caramel flavor and bacon flavor. I was a little skeptical on how I would like it. For me I would never think the two would go good together. However, Swiss Maid has proven me wrong with the Bacon Caramel Corn. It offers a nice crunch and the flavor is spot on. 


When I had first opened the bag, I did wonder if it just had the flavor of bacon. To my surprise, there is actual real bacon bites mixed within the caramel corn allowing you to get a taste of the bacon and the caramel corn together with each bite.


Another thing I was impressed with was the freshness of the Bacon Caramel Corn. You would think I had just made it homemade. My hubby and I were both happy with the Bacon Caramel Corn. I cannot wait to try some of their other items that they offer.


About the company: Swiss Maid Fudge is a family owned and operated candy store that first opened its doors in l962. In the beginning they wanted to share what we felt was a deliciously creamy and flavorful fudge recipe with their customers. Since that time they have expanded their line of handmade candy to include Hand-dipped Chocolates, Salt Water Taffy, Caramel Apples, Caramel Corn, Brittles and Crunches along with our Buttery Homemade Caramel.  All of their candy is made the old European way using copper kettles and cooked over open gas fired cast iron stoves. 

You can show some love by liking Swiss Maid on 
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Swiss Maid website. Prices will vary depending on the item you purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...