Saturday, August 3, 2013

SunRidge Farms Review 'Back To School Guide'


With summer soon coming to an end I have been looking for healthy snacks to put in my kids lunches as well as snacks to give them when they get home from school. I had the chance to work with SunRidge Farms and they offer huge variety of healthy snacks for the entire family. I had the chance to review Hit the Trial Mix, Supreme Almonds and Deluxe Trail Mix.

SunRidge Farms is a true innovator in organic and natural bulk and packaged nuts & seeds, dried fruit, candies, and snack & trail mixes. Their commitment to natural ingredient development means nutritional products that are free of unhealthy refined sugars, hydrogenated oils, artificial colorings, and preservatives. Within each of their snack categories they offer a wide variety of naturally flavorful ingredients to satisfy every taste.


I was excited to have the chance to review the SunRidge Farms Whole Raw Almonds. I would have to say that this was my favorite and my little girls. They are Certified Organic by the USDA with no added oils Perfect for baking, cooking, or just some raw energy. My little girl and I both found ourselves enjoying these as just a simple snack in between meals. The taste is perfect and I honestly love that we did not have to crack shells to get to enjoy these almonds. 



Hit the Trail Mix was liked by everyone in the house. It is fresh Roasted in Small Batches, including the following All Natural ingredients: Roasted Tamari Almonds & Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, Raisins, Peanuts, and Pumpkin Seeds. The mixture of the various items in the trial mix is perfect. You do not get to much of this or to little of that. There is a very nice equal distribution of the ingredients. The flavor of this trial mix is nice. Typically, I am not one that likes raisins but they taste great in this Trail Mix.  


The Deluxe Trail Mix is great for on the go or while sitting at the computer. This trial mix offers bigger full sized items in it. With Organic Dried Apricots, Organic Roasted Peanuts, Organic Raw Almonds, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Walnuts, Organic Date Pieces, Organic Sunflower Seeds and Organic Raisins. We took this with us the other day while my family went fishing to snack on and everyone enjoyed it. Of course, my kids wanted specific items out of the bag but hubby and I liked everything. The taste offered by the trial mix is prefect and I personally like that so much came in its original size. Not chopped or sliced thin.

I am happy with each item I had the chance to review. The flavors and the ingredients used to make these trail mixes were thought out.  It is also really nice that each product offers a reusable bag.

You can show some love by liking Sun Ridge Farms on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Sun Ridge Farms website. You can also go to the retailers tab to find a store near you to make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...