Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer-Proof Your Perfume Plus Review

Summer-proof your perfume. Lavanila’s Forever Fragrance Oil will help keep your scent in tact.

The All-Natural Forever Fragrance Oil Collection blends pure essential oils with hydrating sweet almond oil for a super long-lasting fragrance experience that’s smooth, balanced and bursting with beautiful aroma.

*Vanilla Coconut – A rich, tropical blend of Young Coconut, exotic Tahitian Tiare Flower and pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean.
*Pure Vanilla – A sensual blend of warm Tonka bean, rich Heliotrope and pure Madagascar vanilla Bean. 
*Vanilla Grapefruit – A sparkling burst of Pink Grapefruit, fresh Cedarwood and pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean.
During my review, I received the Vanilla Coconut Forever Fragrance Oil, which happens to be my favorite scents. I am huge fan of coconut and vanilla so the two together make for a great summery scent. The scent offers a rich tropical blend of young coconut and exotic Tahitian Tiare Flower with pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean. I love that fact that when I apply the fragrance oil I do not feel like I am overloading my body with a strong scent. The scent is there and noticeable but not overwhelming. Something I think if you do not like a strong scent, you would be happy. The scent seems to last for hours and I love that it can easily be keep in your purse for those moments when you want to reapply. Honestly, with how long it lasts reapplying is something you do not have to worry about. 


The roll on glass tub comes in a very cute and stylish tube. This is great for placing your fragrance oil in while it is in your purse to protect it from breaking. I also love that the roller ball is metal not plastic like many roller balls. It glides against your skin much easier and does not get stuck in one spot. It simply is just smoother and easier to apply with this roller ball then if it were plastic. I am very happy with the product in a whole!

Lavanila Laboratories Forever Fragrance Oils retail for $26.00 and may be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...