Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ruffle Butts Review 'Baby Gift Guide'



Ever since I found out, we were having another little girl I have been so excited about dressing her up in frilly girly things. I have looked at so many different things that I want to get her. I have looked at tutus, pettiskirts, rompers, legwarmers, ruffled diaper covers and so much more. My little girl Dominique is now nine so it has been a long time since I have been able to dress a baby girl. In fact, they simply did not have the cute items that they have nowadays. Then I had a little boy, which was fun in its own way. Now, I am excited to do the whole girl thing again but in a much frilly way. I had the chance to work with Ruffle Butts on a review and they were kind enough to send me a pair of their lace bloomers.

RuffleButts is a line for baby toddler girls, and RuggedButts has the little men covered. The brand is one of the fastest growing baby clothing companies, and has been featured in INC. magazine. The collections that ruffle butts offers are huge. You are able to find tons of ruffle butts, tops, dresses, pettiskirts, headwear, hair wear, footwear, legwarmers and so much more. 
Lavender Lace Woven Bloomer $21.00
When I had the chance to do a review I requested a size 0-3 months because I wanted to be able to do a few cute portrait pictures of her in them when she is a few weeks old. I think it is going to be so cute when she is wearing these bloomers when she has her little bottom up in the air and you see lace and a bow. Oh, the pictures will turn out so cute. These do really make for a great photo prop. 

The bloomers themselves are made very well. They are thin which makes it easy to allow the baby’s bottom to breathe and allow her to move around a little easier. The elastic and the material used is very soft nothing that will scratch her skin. I think these are amazing and I cannot wait until I get to put them on my little Miss Lillian.
You can show some love by liking Ruffle Butts on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Ruffle Butts website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...