Thursday, August 22, 2013

Repair Your Hair with L'Occitane's NEW Aromachologie Collection ~ Plus Review

As women, our hair endures so much. From blow-dryers and curling irons to being pulled into an elastic – just our daily grooming routine can cause breakage and frizz. That’s why L’Occitane (alongside celebrity hairstylist, Laini Reeves) is introducing their NEW Aromachologie Repairing Collection.

Specially formulated with essential oils; Geranium, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange and Angelica, the collection helps to repair, strengthen and protect dry, weakened and brittle hair.
L’Occitane’s Aromachologie Repairing Collection includes:

Repairing Shampoo ($20): This silicone-free shampoo cleanses and helps to smooth hair scales – repairing even the most weakened hair.

Repairing Conditioner ($20): Enriched with sweet almond oil, the melt-in texture of the conditioner helps fill gaps in the hair shaft and delicately coat the hair fiber, leaving it feeling soft and supple.

Repairing Mask ($32): With its creamy, generous texture, enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter, the Repairing Mask helps repair hair from root to tip.

Repairing Oil ($26): The Repairing Oil takes excellent care of your hair. A few drops are all you need for beautiful locks!

I am so happy I had the chance to review the Repairing Oil. This product has come at the perfect time with summer ending. With all of the humidity, heat, pool water and more, my hair was not looking that good. This product is so easy to use simply use a few drops and it does the job. You can tell immediately tell the difference of how your hair feels and looks when you use this product.

I like that I can use this product three different ways to get my hair looking great. You can either use it before shampooing to help nourish and soften your hair. You can use it before blow-drying to help with tangles and heat damage. You can also simply use the product on dry hair to help protect from the sun, help with flyaway’s and to soften your hair. I have tried it all different ways because I wanted to see how well this product worked. This is my go to item when my hair simply needs some help for the day.

L’Occitane products may be purchased at usa.loccitane.com

Disclosure: I was sent not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...