Sunday, August 4, 2013

Musubo iPhone 4 Case Review


You know those times when you have your purse, keys, kids, cell phone and maybe some bags in your hands. The next thing you know you have dropped your phone and hoping that you did not break it. Well this happens to me more often than you would think. Lucky, for me cases have been a lifesaver for my phone and me. I could not imagine not using a case for my phone. I had the chance to work with Musubo on an iPhone 4/4s case that offers durably and style for those moments that you may happen to drop your phone.


Features :
- Compatible with iPhone 4 / 4S (GSM & CDMA Model)
- Frame made by strong Polycarbonate** Material
- Flap made by Soft Touch Silicone*** Material

- Package includes: 
  Screen Protectors / Micro Fiber Fabric 
**Polycarbonate is heat-durable as certified. 
***Silicone Rubber certified by FDA.

When I put the case on my iPhone I was able to tell immediately that the bulk of the phone did increase. It is not a thin case but also not overly thick. For me this is a good thing because it lets me know there is more protection around my phone to protect it during a fall. The black part offers rubber while the white part of the case is plastic. I feel this is great for a fall for the shock.  The spots where your buttons are for volume, speakers and more are easily assessable. I am happy that I received the black/white Eden Case because with the basketball season getting ready to start our school colors are red, white and black. This allows me to show school pride at the games. The design on the case is interesting and something that really stands out. 

There is cool stand that comes with the case. You simply sit your phone on it standing up or on its side and you can watch a TV show, movie or a YouTube video. This has come in handy when I want to try a new recipe. I can just sit me phone on the stand and scroll down as I make my food. 

I am happy with the case how it looks, the feel, and the protection that it offers for my phone. 

You can show some love by liking Musubo on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to go to the Musubo website and find a store near you. You can also make a purchase from the Musubo website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...