Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Me4Kidz Review 'Baby Gift Guide'



You know those moments when you go to do a quick errand with your kids and next thing you know something happens. Either they make a mess on their clothes, get hurt, or simply you may need to wash their hands because they touched something that they should not have. What about the moments when your baby may need a diaper change and you forgot to pack your wipes. All of these moments arise when you have kids and a baby that is where me4kidz comes in. They offer a nice selection of buddy kits for those moments that just arise. me4kidz was kind enough to send me the diaper bag buddy which works great for my glove compartment in my car or in my diaper bag. 



me4kidz, LLC is a family-owned & operated business. Its core focus is designing functional and modern first-aid kits that prompt and inspire parents and caregivers world-wide to be prepared when it comes to every day childhood injuries.  me4kidz is very conscious of the environment. They do their part in keeping our earth green by using recycled, lead-free plastic.

me4kidz offers several different buddies: medi buddy, diaper bag buddy, nail buddy smile buddy and more. Also there is a medibag for the whole family. 

What’s Inside: 25 item baby essentials kit

Kit Includes:
(3) Antiseptic Wipes 
(4) Disposable diaper sacks 
(2) Hand Sanitizers 
(10) Latex Free Jr. bandages
(1) One time use Thermometer
(3) Organic tush wipes
(1) Coupon for 50% off Little Buddy Wipes 
(1) Reusable & Recycled Carry Anywhere Case
After having the chance to review the Diaper Bag Buddy, I have to say for me, it is a must-have for my diaper bag or for my car. The plastic case is sized perfectly to where it holds the emergency items in and does not take up much room. I also like that the case is very durable and does not pop open on its own. I have had issues with wipe cases coming open on their own. This case however does not pop open. 

I am impressed with how much this case is able to hold. It holds several items that are great for those moments that just simply arise. Whether you need a onetime use thermometer or you need and a band aid because your little one just happen to get cut this little Diaper Bag Buddy has it. Personally, the Diaper Bag Buddy is not only great for a baby to carry in the diaper bag but it is also great to keep in the car for all of your kids or yourself if you would happen to ever get a cut. 
I remember the moments when my kids were little I tried to keep up with keeping everything stocked up in my diaper bag. However, there are times when you forget to restock the Diaper Bag. If you carry the buddy in your purse, glove compartment or in the diaper bag as a backup, you will be ready for the moments when you forget to restock your diaper bag. 

I also like that it is the perfect size for when I take my kids and baby on a walk and the Diaper Bag Buddy is the perfect size to carry in the stroller instead of taking the whole diaper bag. This is a great little must have item for a mom or grandma. You never know when you may need something.
You can show some love by liking Me4Kidz on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Me4Kidz website. You can also click the where to buy tab to find a retailer. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...