Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mama Mio for Moms Review

Back to school doesn’t just mean a new routine for your kiddoes. Knowing your children are in trusted hands throughout the day allows more time to concentrate on YOU.

Even if it’s a brief break between the school bus pick-up and your drive to work, 4 minutes is all you need with Mama Mio’s Bootcamp Kits.

Mama Mio’s Bootcamp systems are designed to tone the body and your skin with minimal commitment –  in just 4 minutes only!
Bootcamp for Butts: Exfoliate, tighten and tone with Mama Mio’s OMega Body Buff, Skin Tight and Shrink-to-fit to insure a great outcome.

Bootcamp for Arms: OMega Body Buff exfoliates, Skin Tight lifts sagging skin and tricep and shoulder exercises give you the right to bare arms.

Bootcamp for Boobs: By applying Mama Mio’s Boob Tube and Skin Tight daily, along with a short bust-perking program, you’re sure to get results! 

As you, all know I recently had a precious little baby girl who just turned 1 month old today. Since, I had her I have been trying to get my body back to where it was before I got pregnant. Of course, I know I cannot just snap my fingers and I back to normal although that would be great. However, an amazing item has helped me in getting my arms back into shape. I had the chance to do a review on the Mama Mio Bootcamp for my arms. This is a Skincare & Exercise System that will help you get your arms looking amazing in just 30 days for only 4 minutes a day. 

I love how easy the system is to use and how it lets you know what item is to be used when. This really helps in making sure you achieve the best results. The complete system comes with:
Step 1 ~ Omega Body Buff
Step 2~ Double Buff Glove
Step 3~ Skin Tight Toning Serum
Step 4~ Exercise System 

The Omega Body Buff is amazing and really helps your skin look healthier. It helps make sure your skin is smooth and takes care of the dry skin that you may have. You only have to use this product 3 times a week before you shower. 

The Double Buff Glove has really helped with the appearance of my arms. I only have to use the glove once a day for about a minute a day on each arm. I simply rub my arms in a circular motion and it really exfoliates my arms and offers a healthier glow to them. 

The Skin Tight Toning Serum really helps with the slight sagginess that has appeared after having Lillian. Within the last 30 days I can really see the results and feel the results.

The last step 4 minutes a day exercise system is just that. You only have to do the arm exercise one time a day for four minutes and then you are done until the next day. The exercise is simple and fast yet very effective.


I really love how great my arms look and feel. Before I got pregnant, I am not sure my arms looked this amazing. I am very happy with the results and with my busy life; I love that I can get these results for only 4 minutes a day. 

Where to purchase: Mama Mio’s Bootcamps retail for $75.00-$99.00 and can be purchased at http://www.mamamio.com

Disclosure: I was sent not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...