Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MAM Personalized Pacifier BOGO Sale

MAM is having a Buy One Get One promotion on their online store for their Personalized Pacifiers.  The sale ends this Friday (August 16th).  When you purchase one set of personalized pacifiers you can get an additional set at the same value for free using code BOGOMAM.  Pacifiers can be ordered here:  http://www.shopmambaby.com/personalized-pacifiers
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...