Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lindsay Olives Review 'Back To School'


There are many snack options out there from which you can choose to indulge, some are quick and easy, and others require work but are worth the wait. When I think of a snack, I think of something that I can just pop open and enjoy, like a bag of chips or a candy bar. Some options are healthier, and just as enjoyable. The good thing about healthier snacking options, are the fact that they tend to be more versatile. Take olives for example. Olives are good to eat by themselves, but they are also great to use as toppings with other food. 

I recently had the opportunity to work with Lindsay Olives. They offer some of the finest olives that I have ever had the pleasure of indulging in. I received several cans of green olives, and several containers of black olives. The black olives arrived in a re-sealable plastic container, to preserve freshness long after opening. The appropriate name for these containers is “Recloseables”.

Lindsay Olives offers a variety of olives to choose from: Black Olives, Green Ripe Olives, Spanish Manzanilla Olives, Stuffed Olives, Kalamata Olives, Capers, Cocktail Onions, Pimientos, and Flavored Black Olives!
The first thing that I noticed about the olives is that they did not contain the capers in the center. These high quality olives are completely hollow and ready to serve. I do not like the flavors of capers, so I was very happy to see none in the containers with the olives. Both the black and green olives boasted wonderful flavors. They were slightly buttery, with that sophisticated olive flavor. Each olive is selected with care; which shows in the quality of the olives. The best part of theses olives is that they make not only good snack foods, but as I mentioned, they also are great to use as toppings. They are a perfect match for salads, subs, and pizzas. You can dice them and include them in sauces as well. 

Overall, I can honestly state that these are the finest olives that I have ever tasted. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those who enjoy olives as a snack or topping. If you enjoy capers in the center of your olives, all you have to do is purchase a jar of them separately. 

I think this makes for a great after school snack for kids or yourself to enjoy. With my kids I love to give them a healthy snack to help get them ready for their homework for the night. Which at times can take some time.


You can show some love by liking Lindsay Olives on 

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Lindsay Olives website. You can also go to the where to buy to tab to find a store near you to make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...