Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kid Basix The Safe Starter Baby Bottle Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


With it being so, close for the arrival of our newest addition. I have been on the search for safe everyday items for her. I want to make sure she has the safest items that will not harm her. I’ve purchased several items that I know are safe and will be a great benefit for her. The one thing I have never thought about was a stainless steel baby bottle. It just never came to mind. When I received the Kid Basix Stainless Steel Baby Bottle Safe Starter, I was excited to see all that a baby bottle like this could offer my little one. 

Kid Basix family offers safe, non-toxic products for kids of all ages. 
Some of the items they include are: 
*The Safe Starter baby bottle (5oz/9oz)
*The Safe Sippy toddler cup
*The Safe Sippy2 2-in-1 convertible sippy-to-straw cup 
*The Safe Sporter "big kid" water bottle (12oz/16oz)

Stainless Steel Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve 9oz
Features
*Meet The Safe Starter. It’s been called “the world’s coolest baby bottle.” The Safe Starter is the ultimate alternative to plastic and glass and comes with the following features:
*9 ounce volume
*304 food-grade stainless steel vessel
BPA and phthalate free
*Silicone skin to protect bottle and provide insulation
*Flow 2 nipple for 3-6 months
*Vented nipple, designed in conjunction with a noted national feeding expert
*Travel cap to prevent spills and which doubles as a measuring cup to help determine feeding amounts
*Storage disc that seals bottle for easy, safe milk storage
*Dishwasher safe


I have to start by saying that this baby bottle is awesome. I am impressed with the structure and design of the bottle. The silicone sleeve is an amazing feature, which allows little ones hands not to get too cold. I also like that it keeps the bottle from getting all sweaty, which helps with the bottle slipping out of the hand. Another great thing is it is lightweight making it easy for infants to learn to hold their bottles with ease. There are grooves on the side of the bottle making it great for comfort for your hands. It also fits great into a bottle warmer for easy heat ups.


The sleeve and the cap both offer measurements. The measurement on the sleeves allows you to add the correct amount of water into the bottle. Then the protective cap doubles as a baby formula measurement. Great for when you are on the go. 

I must admit I am impressed with the Safe Starter Bottle. It is unique, stylish, and lightweight and offers two different measurements. It is stainless steel how amazing is that. 
You can show some love by liking Kid Basix on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Kid Basix website. Use code : dragonfly to get 25 % off your entire order.  The coupon is valid until 09/01/2013.  In addition, orders over $50.00 will qualify for free shipping.  

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...