Sunday, August 18, 2013

KicKee Pants Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


The one thing I love when it comes to babies is baby gowns. Oh, gowns are amazing especially at 3am in the morning. It is so easy to do a feeding then simply slide out the legs to a diaper change and then put those cute little legs back into the gown. Honestly, I could not imagine anything that makes your midnight feeding and diaper changes easier. Not to mention gowns are just so cute on babies.  I had the opportunity to work with KicKee Pants on a review and they were kind enough to send me a cute layette gown with a matching hat.

KicKee Pants offers playful and charming styles for mothers and babies while being extraordinarily breathable, soft and cozy for all seasons. 

Our Layette gowns feature paws to protect from scratching and an easy elastic bottom for easy diaper changes.
I am so excited with the layette gown I received and cannot wait until my little girl can wear it. The gown offers girly colors, which I love. There are little party flags all over it, which I think is a great design for a little one. On the back at the top at the neck there is a single button making it easy to put on and take off. The wrists also offer the fold over to keep our little ones from scratching their little face. The elastic at the bottom is very nice. It closes enough to keep their little legs in place but allows them to move around without being constricted to much. 
The layette gown is so soft something that I think is perfect for a little baby’s delicate skin. I love that is soft instead of stiff which is what I have come across with some gowns. I think the thickness of the material is perfect. It is not overly thick but also not too thin. You do not have to worry about your baby getting to cold or to hot. 
I am happy I received the matching hat, which is made with the same designs. It also offers the same material and is made just as good. I cannot wait until her first night home I am sure this will be the first little gown she wears to sleep in. 
About the company: KicKee Pants is a family run, family oriented company. They create all their fabrications and styles based on the idea that children should feel unrestricted by their clothing, even when they are dressed up, and that apparel for little ones should celebrate the innocence of childhood! 
Although we are growing quickly, and are thankful for this, we believe that the fundamental, family based vision for our company allows us to grow while still maintaining a direct connection to our customers and to our core values. We take a very hands on approach in our business, participating in everything from photo shoots to handling our manufacturing process. 

You can show some love by liking KicKee Pants on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the KicKee Pants website. You can also find a store near you. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...