Thursday, August 22, 2013

Joey New York To-Go!

Fan of Joey New York Bye Bye Blackheads line? Well now you can have it to go. Joey New York Bye Bye Blackheads Cleansing Wipes are the perfect addition to your Labor Day weekender bag. Infused with Young Green Coconut Water Packed with Potent Antioxidants and Essential Minerals, these wipes with decrease the appearance of blackheads, tighten pores, remove makeup while hydrating the skin at the same time. 
Disclosure: I was sent not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...