Sunday, August 18, 2013

INKtastic Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


I love it when I come across a site that offers tons of fun and unique items. I am always looking for companies that offer the ability to use your own touch of customization on the products. Especially when my kids are little and they say the same thing over and over again. Like right now my little boy is always saying, "Ain't that right?” Not sure where he got it but the other day, I ordered him a shirt that says it. He is always coming up with something that he will say again and again. Now that we will be having our little girl arrive sometime next month, I want to get a cute little item that is customized for her at this time. I had the chance to work with INKtastic whom offers tons of saying to choose from or you can use your own saying if you would like. I received this cute little green onesie with 'Always Kiss Me Goodnight' in pink writing.

INKtastic is a personalized printing company that utilizes a range of different types of printing components. One of their highest selling print styles would be their direct to garment printing capabilities. These allow them to wait to print until AFTER you have purchased your order and make it completely customized to fit your needs. They are virtually unlimited in their ability to print colors, photos, and graphics directly onto most of our products. So when you place your order with them they take the blank product, print EXACTLY what you ordered onto the product, and then ship to you! You can find a graphic of theirs and customize it with your own text, upload your own photo or graphic from your computer, or just simply type in some text to print! 
It took me a while to choose the item that I wanted to review with INKtastic’s collection being so huge. I was amazed at all of the options. When I finally came to the decision 'Always Kiss Me Goodnight' I then had to choose what item, I wanted my print to be applied to. Once I had this figured out I then had to choose the color of the item. There is pretty much every color available to choose from. I really had the options when choosing my item. I am so glad that I choose to go with the Lime Green with pink writing. I knew this would be perfect with her room scheme. I also really like the colors together.  
After my order was placed, I received my onesie from INKtastic within just a couple of days. It truly was shocking how fast the delivery was. The onesie is super cute and super soft. I am very pleased with the quality of the onesie and how well the printing is done. When it comes to customizing a product for my kids to wear this company is my go to place. I also love that they live by the saying "If we wouldn't buy it, we won't sell it"

You can show some love by liking INKtastic on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the INKtastic website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...