Monday, August 19, 2013

Infmetry Mini Wave Projector Review

If you are anything like me, you love to relax on the weekends and after the kids go to bed, well if you get the chance to. For me I love to either take a long bubble bath or simply relax on my bed with a few candles. Maybe read a book or just lay there with hubby and talk. Recently, I have had the chance to work with Infmetry to do a review on the Mini Wave Projector. This item is exactly what I have needed and if you love the beach this is an item that I would suggest.  Besides the item I had the chance to review they offer tons of unique items for everyone in the family. Things that will also give you a huge laugh. 


Daren is a wave of new mini-wave projector, modeling simple, very easy for use; Apply to Bathrooms, the Living room, Bedroom or any space, reproduce the sparkling sea at any time a glorious natural beauty, allows you to feel as immersed in the deep sea calm and the sea embrace peace, creating a romantic, leisure and cozy atmosphere of the space to achieve a physical and mental relaxation effect. It is a small stereo, allows you to enjoy the beautiful environment, but also you can enjoy the wonderful music!

Features: 
~Projected swinging light like an Ocean surface makes you relax at your bathroom or Living room.
~Automatic turn off function
~Can be used as speaker, connect to your MP3 Player or Ipod.
~Package included: Boxset X 1, Mainbody X1, USB plug X1, USB Electricity Wire X1, Audio Wire X1.

The Mini Wave Projector is one of my new favorite items when it comes to relaxing. The projector comes in a small white box and does not take up that much room at all. I also like that with the design, color and size it is able to go with any room to add a touch or relaxation.

The projector offers several nice features. There is a tilt bottom, which allows you to easily project the image onto the part of the ceiling you would like. If you do not have a nightstand, you can simply put the mini wave on a different table, tilt it to where it projects right over your bed. 

There are also three different buttons on the side. One turns in on and off. While the other two turns the volume up and down. If you have an iPod, iPhone, MP3 Player anything that offers, a 3.5mm jack can be plugged into the projector. This is amazing because I can plug in my phone while I am lying on the bed and play music. What is also nice I can take my phone and the projector into the bathroom when I am soaking in the tub, which really helps me relax. The projector offers an usb plug that can be plugged into the computer or into the adapter for the wall.

I am huge fan of the colors that the projector offers. You do not have to always go with the color blue. You can keep pushing the on/off button and new colors will project on the ceiling. You can also go with the setting where it changing colors if you would like. This projector offers such a soothing and relaxing scene on my ceiling that my family and I all enjoy.

About the company: The name of the site, "Infmetry" means information symmetry(Definition: Condition in which all relevant information is known to all parties involved). From what I understand, we might miss lots of beautiful "scenery" in our life. Of course, we can not enjoy all of the beautiful "scenery", because life is short, but if we miss what we love, life will be half-baked. Infmetry comes from such an idea, to show, all the world’s great idea products - cool stuff for people who love life. These idea gadgets not only just help you know it, but you can have it too! Help make your life more colorful and distinctive!

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Infmetry website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...