Saturday, August 24, 2013

Heart of the Country DVD Review

Heart of the Country
The Inspirational Romance became available on DVD August 20th
Academy of Country Music’s New Female Vocalist of The Year -  
Jana Kramer - Makes Leading Role Debut
LOS ANGELES, CA July 23, 2013– Based on the novel by Rene Gutteridge and John Ward, Heart of the Country is a love story starring country music singer Jana Kramer (“One Tree Hill”), Randy Wayne (“True Blood”), and Gerald McRaney (“Major Dad”). Faith (Kramer) and Luke (Wayne) have it all. Faith is a beautiful singer and Luke is an up-and- coming businessman. When their life together is shattered and she is forced to return home to the family she turned her back on years ago she must find the strength to love again. Watch Jana Kramer in her first leading movie role in the year's most inspirational and romantic movie event when it debuts on DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. 


I am happy that I had the chance to review this movie. It has such a great storyline and the actors played their characters perfectly. I had never heard of Jana Kramer until I had the chance to review this movie and I must say that she is truly talented in her acting abilities along with her singing. I however have heard of Gerald McRaney and have seen him in many shows and movies before. He does an outstanding job with his character. 

Heart of the Country offers a storyline that portrays forgiveness and the importance of family. Both I think are very important in our everyday lives. I love that the movie is PG and it offers you clean romance and family friendly scenes. This movie I was able to watch with the kids in the room playing without a fear of what they would see or hear. Although it is not technically a film of faith, it is easy to see the spiritual value of this film. 

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment: is the industry leading worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox produced, acquired and third party partner film and television programing. Each year TCFHE expands its award-winning global product portfolio with the introduction of new entertainment content through established and emerging formats including DVD, Blu-ray™ and DigitalHD™. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...