Sunday, August 4, 2013

Glitter Too's Review


My kids love to wear tattoos. My little girl is more into them then my little boy though. I have seen animals, hearts, stars, cars and so much more on my kids when it comes to tattoos. The problem with most tattoos’ I put on my kids they simply do not last and within a day or so, they are gone. They also start to crack and look faded which really does not look that good. The last year or so I have been seeing these really cute and glittery tattoos that kids are wearing everywhere. When I had the chance to work with Glitter Toos my little girl was so excited. Especially when she seen all the colors of the glitters and the utensils that are offered. GlitterToos are waterproof, non-toxic and made in the USA!  They dry instantly, and are waterproof and can last for days. They also offer the garantee 100% CRUELTY FREE.



When I opened my package that I received from Glitter Too's I was shocked that they were kind enough to send three different kits. I received Fantasy, Teen and Love, Peace & Happiness. Each kit offers it own see through zip up bag that holds the entire kit. 

Each kit offers
15 premium stencils 
6 glitter colors (different colors comes in different kits)
5 ml of True Glue
4 Applicator Brushes
Instructions and Care Sheet

My little girl and I were both very happy with all of the utensils and the colors that each kit came with. I was a little worried if I would be able to make the Glitter Too’s look like the pictures I saw on the website. So, I made sure to follow the instructions step by step. 
The first thing I did was let my little girl pick out the stencil and color that she wanted. Once she got these two things picked out then it was up to me to do the rest. 

I gently pulled the stencil that she wanted off the stencil paper. To my surprise, it is very sticky which allows it to stick to her skin without it sliding all over the place. I then applied a thin layer of the glue over the entire inside of the stencil. I then waited 15-20 seconds for the glue to turn to clear. 
Once this was completed, I then applied a very nice amount of glitter with the brush that was included. It says to color from the bottom to the top of the stencil which I think works very well. The first way I tried it was with only one color because I was afraid of how it would look. After I saw that it looked cute I than moved onto more colors.
I am impressed that the Glitter Too's really does last 3-7 days. This is much longer than regular tattoos that are applied by a wet washcloth. When it was time to remove the tattoo because it was starting to lose its, glitter the process is very easy. I just rubbed easily with a towel right after her bath and it came off with ease. I loved that her skin was not irritated or red from wearing the Glitter Too's. You were not even able to tell that she had a tattoo on in the area. During the process to put on the Glitter Too’s and take, them off I did make a little mess. Of course, is expected with glitter. I think the Glitter Too's will be great for holidays, sleep over’s and parties. I just think I may want to get more glitter when it comes to a party or sleep over.
You can show some love by liking Glitter Toos on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Glitter Too's website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...