Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gimme Clips *Free Samples* Sweepstakes


With school being back in swing for most kids, girls want the latest fashion trends to show them off to their friends. Gimme Clips boutique offers some the cutest hair accessories that all girls want. No matter the hairstyle, you are wearing back to school this year there are tons of clippies that you can choose from to highlight your hairstyle.


DETAILS: To win this contest, earn as many points as you can by liking, sharing, and tweeting about this contest. You may share once a day and tweet every three hours. A total of 135 points is possible. Free product samples for Moms giveaway will end on 9/15/2013 at midnight MST. Winners will be chosen on 9/15/2013 after the contest ends. Winners will be chosen via the top 100 scores and notified via email. The worth of the product sample boxes is at the discretion of Durham Brands. Only those with addresses in the United States are eligible to win.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...