Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freeze Time with Lumene CC Cream!

Trying to keep that young fresh skin forever? Now you can with Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream. This fabulous 6 in 1 color correcting cream is infused with Wild Arctic Lingonberry and SPF 20. Getting that fresh radiant look just got easier with Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Aging CC Cream as it helps moisturize, cover imperfections, even skin tone and protect against signs of aging all in one. It comes in 2 shades, light and medium and can be found local drugstores.
Disclosure: I was sent not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...