Thursday, August 1, 2013

Find Your Own Summer Escape

As the temperatures rise in August, it’s always fun to opt for a great, light new fragrance.  With Avon’s newest fragrance, Blue Escape, you are guaranteed to slip away into bliss no matter what your end of summer plans may be.  With sensual notes including sparkling blue lotus, pear nectar, tropical driftwood and sultry musk, Blue Escape is ideal for adventures during the day or an unforgettable night out on the town.
The Blue Escape Eau de Toilette is available on Avon.com or through your local Avon Representative and is $23.00.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...