Thursday, August 22, 2013

De-Gunk with Bioré Review

If you want to de-gunk your skin from oil and dirt, look no further than your own shower. 
Bioré® Steam Activated Cleanser ($7.99) 
With SteamActiv Beads energizes skin with a cooling mint extract complex that contrasts against the warmth of the shower to stimulate the senses. The invigorating steam-activated cleanser deep cleans for healthier looking, refreshed skin. Clinically proven to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, the gel facial cleanser leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and vibrant. An infusion of Green Tea leaf extract known for its powerful antioxidant protection and detoxifying benefits; the luxurious lather whisks away dirt and impurities. Soap-free, sulfate-free, Paraben-free and non-pore clogging, the formula delivers a deep clean you can feel.
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub $9.99

This gentle yet effective face scrub uses perfectly spherical beads—not jagged edges—and the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Show the door to nasty pore-cloggers with this face scrub and get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

*Oil-Free


With summer, still here and it looking like it will be here for a while longer I have to make sure I clean my face every night and morning to maintain healthy skin. However, it can be a little hard with my pregnancy hormones taking complete control over my skin right now. I have to be very careful what products I am using on my face. Then to find something that will actually work can be hard. This is where Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub comes in. This face scrub is amazing and works deep down in my skin. When I use this product to clean my face and I can tell immediately after washing my face that this product worked. The beads offer an exfoliating experience that leaves your skin smooth and clean. I also like that this product is oil free, which I personally like because I do not like my face to feel or look greasy. This product works great and I am happy with the results.

Disclosure: I was sent not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponosirng the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...