Friday, August 9, 2013

Bronzed and Beautiful

If your 9 to 5 isn’t allowing you that summertime glow, don’t stress. Sensai by Kanebo allows you to feel golden-brown and beautiful all year long.

Sensai Bronzing Powder ($45)
This exquisitely light finishing powder keeps your skin hydrated while imparting a silky finish and a translucent glow.

Sensai Designing Duo Bronzing Powder ($45)
A two-color graduating bronzing powder made of 24K gold and pearl. The glistening shades work together to create a subdued shimmer with golden highlights.

Where to purchase: Sensai products may be purchased at https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/ and http://www.neimanmarcus.com/.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...