Friday, August 9, 2013

Adidas Personal Care for Back to School

Now that students are heading back-to-school, it’s time to start updating your wardrobe, supplies and even personal care. 
From first period to after school practice, this adidas Personal Care collection for guys includes revitalizing Body Sprays, refreshing Deodorants, invigorating Antiperspirants and multi-tasking Hair & Body Washes. This collection is available in three revitalizing scents – Pure Game, Deep Energy and Dynamic Pulse.
Price: $3.47 each
Available: Walmart nationwide


Designed for any girl’s daily activities or sporty moments, she will feel feminine and refreshed from morning to night with the new adidas Body Sprays!  Available in three signature scents, Pure Lightness, Fruity Rhythm and Natural Vitality, this collection is features colorful, bold graphics for a fun twist.
Price: $3.47 each
Available: Walmart nationwide

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I have to admit that I am so glad my kids are still a bit young for these products. My twins are just about to begin Kindergarten! :)

    I actually began following you quite awhile ago, but I had a different blog back then. I have decided to begin fresh with a brand new blog here: Desert Momma I'd love it if you stopped by to follow me and help me get started!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...