Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Whiten Teeth without Sensitivity, Unpleasant Taste or Harmful Chemicals Plus Review

Whitening Lightning’s Super Booster Pens deliver fast, noticeable results without the harmful chemicals, messy trays, unpleasant taste or sensitivity. Traditional whitening products use carbamide peroxide as the active ingredient which is slow-acting and can cause pain with extreme tooth sensitivity and irritation. Whitening Lightning’s Super Booster is made with hydrogen peroxide which offers faster results and no sensitivity.

The brand is garnering great attention in the professional field and gaining popularity amongst Hollywood celebrities and consumers alike. Whitening Lightning is completely gluten-free, cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Additionally, the products are so easy to use that they can even whiten as you sleep.

Whitening Lightning Super Booster Pen ($79)
The brand’s hero product freshens breath, kills bacteria and restores teeth to their natural white shade. Simply paint the gel formula on teeth and let dry for one minute and the treatment is done. No unpleasant taste, no wait time, no sensitivity and no mess. The formula whitens and fight stains while you sleep by up to seven to ten shades in 14 days. For more information about the brand and products, please visit www.whiteninglightning.com.

This whitening pen is extremely easy to use. I have tried several whitening products that require a lot of work from toothpastes, mouthwash, strips, and the light. The one thing I had never tried was the pen until now. To use the pen all you do is twist the bottom of the tube as if you would lipstick and the product comes out of the end. I painted it then on my teeth, smiled and let it dry. That is pretty much all there is to it. Since, I have started using the product I try not to miss a day that way I can much faster get to the shade that I desire. I can really see the difference in my teeth and so can others. I love that for less then$80.00 dollars I can have a whiter smile from the comfort of my home. I love that I do not' have to spend hundreds even thousands to get a whiter smile. We all know once you get whiter teeth you have to re whiten them every so often so this is the way for me. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...