Thursday, July 25, 2013

Über Mom Wipebox Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


I remember when my kids were babies and even now, wipes are a must have. With babies, you always have to use wipes for diaper changes, cleaning their little hands and around their face with spit ups and feeding. Then as our kids get older it never fails you still have to clean their hands and their faces. With my little one arriving really soon I have been working on getting the diaper bag ready. While I have been getting the diaper bag ready, I knew I was missing something. I was missing a stylish and uber chic wipe case to carry in my diaper bag. This led to the search for a stylish cute wipe case that offers personality to her diaper bag accessories. I came across the company Über Mom, which was kind enough to send me the Pink Lollipop for a review. Über Mom offers several Wipebox's for boys and girls and they truly are super cute.

Reusable & Eco Friendly 
Made of Recycled Polypropylene,
Eliminates Disposable Plastic Packages of Wipes
Durable
Snap Closure
Keeps Wipes Moist
Wipes Clean
Stylish
13 Whimsical Desgins:  Boy, Girl, Unisex


The Wipebox is super lightweight which is very nice for carrying in your diaper bag or your purse for those short trips to maybe the Post Office. Where it is lightweight and thin you do not have to worry about it adding extra weight to your bag or taking up much room. I am happy with how well it closes and stays closed even when you pack the Wipebox full with wipes. I have not had any issues with it popping open so no dry wipes. I also have found that no air creeps in and dries the wipes out they stay moist at all times. 
I am very happy with the design and color of the Wipebox. The bright pink case with the lollipop really fits my personality, as I know it will my little girls. My daughter Dominique whom is 9 loves the Wipebox herself. 
The Wipebox is extremely durable and strong. I have dropped it a few times just to see how well it would stand to being dropped, because I know that is coming. It has withstood the drops with ease no cracks or scratches. I am very pleased with the Über Mom Wipebox and cannot wait to get to show it off.
About the company: At Über Mom, they are focused on quality and style and realized the need  for an attractive and functional wipe case. Wipes are not just for babies anymore. Grab a Wipebox and keep it in your handbag, diaper bag, glove box, sports bag, backpack or desk. Refill it with any brand of wipes and have it handy for quick clean ups. 

You can show some love by liking Über Mom on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Über Mom website. The Wipebox is also available at amazon.com, Noodleandboo.com, The Baby Depot, any many boutiques across the country for $6.99. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...