Saturday, July 20, 2013

ThinkFun Laser Maze Game Review

With it being summer playing games as a family is even more important. I think it is fun and an easy way to keep my kids minds active where they are not in school. Also, with it being summer video games and TV tend to be played and used a lot more. Therefore, games not only help with their minds staying active but it is a fun way to spend family time together. I received the game Laser Maze from Thinkfun, which is unlike any game we have ever played as a family together before. This game offers tons of challenges with a real laser.

There are several Think Fun games for all ages 4 and up like Junior Games, Logic Games, Family Games, and Brainteasers. Think Fun Games offer certain games for certain skills like Reasoning, Visual, Memory, Verbal, and Math.

There are several different online games you can play. While they also offer apps for the iPhone and the Android. So, whether you are home with the kids or at the Dr.'s with your little ones you can offer them online games to play.


Laser Maze Beam-Bending Logic Game $29.99

Lights and mirrors may make it feel like magic, but it’s really science and a good dose of brain power that’s needed to direct the laser beam through this series of mind challenging mazes. Get ready for a satisfying mental workout as you flex your strategic thinking muscles and ignite the light both on the grid and in your mind!

This game offers tons of fun and so different then other games we have played before. It is for ages 8 and up but my little boy who is 6 is able to play the game and understand everything. During the game you get use a beam and do multiple things with it to achieve the challenge that you are doing at the time. The game offers challenges for beginners to expert. Everyone is able to play the game and enjoy it. The game really gets your kids as well as yourself really using your mind. You will work on building skills and logical thinking and visual perception.
I love that the game offers tons of fun when they are playing it. It has helped with keeping my kids minds sharpened for the upcoming school year. My little girl really gets a kick out of splitting the beam with different pieces to reach their targets. She also likes that the beam can be reflected to change its direction. My little girl is already starting to do some of the more challenging challenges while Conner is having fun with beginner challenges. I think this is a great game to play to learn how to manipulate the laser beam to get it to do different things. I am surprised at how much a laser beam can really get my kids thinking. 

About the company: ThinkFun was founded in 1985 by husband and wife team Bill Ritchie and Andrea Barthello. They were founded with a dream that could change the world through play, and at 25 years young, they are living that dream.  Today, ThinkFun is a respected global company represented in over 60 countries and translated into over 20 languages.  

You can show some love by liking ThinkFun on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can purchase from the Think Fun website. You are also able to order from Amazon

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...