Saturday, July 20, 2013

Skinny Pop Popcorn Review

I am sure you know by now that my family and I love popcorn. It is one of those yummy snacks that you can eat on and never get enough. We seem to always make popcorn on a daily basis as a nightly snack. When I received samples from Skinny Pop to do a review, I was so happy. Not only was the popcorn prepackaged and ready to eat which would save me time. It also happens to be popcorn that is healthy.

Skinny Pop Popcorn Offers
ALL NATURAL
LOW CALORIE
CHOLESTEROL FREE
TRANS FAT FREE
DAIRY FREE
PEANUT FREE
TREE NUT FREE
GLUTEN FREE
NON GMO
PRESERVATIVE FREE


When I took my first bite well handful bite, I could not believe how yummy the Skinny Pop Popcorn was. I would never think tasty popcorn as being healthy but Skinny Pop has proven me wrong. I think it is great with all the health benefits that this popcorn offers. There are only 39 calories per cup, 0 Trans fat, cholesterol free, 50mg of sodium with only a 4-cup serving. Of course, I do think I can go well over the 4 cup serving in one sitting with this popcorn. I have tasted popcorn in the past that is intended to be healthy but the taste is just not that appealing. However, Skinny Pop has a great taste and offers freshness with every bit. This popcorn offers the perfect amount of salt, nothing overly salty, which is sometimes what you find with prepackaged popcorn.

I received a nice box full of samples that I was able to enjoy as well as share them with close friends and family members. Everyone was impressed with the taste, texture and freshness of the popcorn. They were even more impressed that the popcorn was this good and was so healthy at the same time. When I sit down in the evening to take a break from everything I get to enjoy my break with Skinny Pop and not worry about what I am eating.

You can show some love by liking Skinny Pop on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can go to the where to buy tab on the Skinny Pop website to find a store near you that sells Skinny Pop.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...