Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretzel Crisps® Review

If you love to snack throughout the day but are looking for alternatives other than typical snake foods. Snack foods that include; chips, corn nuts, crackers, cookies, popcorn that I love, or cakes. The list for yummy snack foods really does go on. Recently, I had the chance to work with the company Pretzel Crisps® that offers some extremely tasty pretzels that are flavored and very crispy like the name. Not only are Pretzel Crisps a great alternative to snacking but it also is very healthy. Pretzel Crisps contain 110 calories per serving and has zero fat for the 10-11 crisp serving size. When you are eating Pretzel Crisps®  you are getting to be healthy and calorie cautious at the same time. You are also than getting to enjoy something that is great for an everyday snack. These make a great addition to finger foods when having a get together of friends and family.


When I opened my box, I was so excited to see that I received so many different flavored samples. I also received a nice reusable bag. I received each flavor offered in the Deli Style. Flavors included; Jalapeno Jack, Chipotle Cheddar, Original, Garlic Parmesan, Everything and Sesame Buffalo Wing. 
The Pretzel Crisps® are unique and unlike any pretzels I have every tried in the past. They are more like a thin cracker but it is in fact a pretzel that is flavored. I love that they are so healthy and something that you do not have to worry about when you are eating them. Just simply sit back and enjoy the crisp and the flavors. I had a get together the other day for everyone to come see our new home and I had different snacks lined up on the bar. Everyone was impressed with the Pretzel Crisps®.  There was not any left by the time everyone left the house. They were a huge hit. Everyone was happy to find out you can purchase the Pretzel Crisps® are at our local stores and not having to order them. You can get these at Kroger, Wal-Mart, Whole Foods just to name a few. 
All of the flavors were yummy and really offered their own unique taste. If I had to pick a few that were my favorite I would have to say the Original, Garlic Parmesan and the Sesame Buffalo Wing. However, all the flavors were great but these were my favorites. These are now a big part of all of my family get together’s especially after seeing how big of a hit they were. 
You can show some love by liking Pretzel Crisps® on
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Where to purchase: You are able to go too the Pretzel Crisps® website under the Where To Buy tab to find a store near you and online. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...