Thursday, July 11, 2013

Popcorn Indiana Review

My family and I love to eat snacks. Our two snacks that we usually reach for are potato chips or a big bowl or two of popcorn. When we eat popcorn we typically do not reach for microwave popcorn, we usually prefer air popped popcorn. For us we just love the taste of air popped popcorn and I feel it is healthier for you. In addition, it allows you to be able to flavor the popcorn the way you would like. However, I recently had the chance to work with a company that offers bagged popcorn with a variety of flavors. Popcorn Indiana offers tons of pre-packaged popcorn that is tasty, fresh, and healthy and is able to be shipped to your front door.


We take the perfect blend of warm, buttery caramel and drape it over our fresh and crunchy popcorn, crafted it in small batches by hand in artisan kettles. We start with the finest Midwestern corn and then add simple ingredients — like molasses — that's it. Popped to perfection. It's the way popcorn is supposed to be. Enjoy and Munch Better.

When I first received my package from Popcorn Indiana and opened the box, I not only found Real Butter Popcorn but also Carmel Popcorn. I did wonder how fresh the popcorn would taste but after filling up two bowls one with each flavor to watch a movie with the kids, we soon realized that Popcorn Indiana offers some amazing packaged popcorn. By the taste and freshness of the popcorn, you would think the popcorn was just popped. It did not take long for my family to want more of each flavor.

The Carmel Popcorn reminded me so much of homemade Carmel Popcorn you would make with your grandma for Halloween of Christmas. At least this is when we always seemed to make it. The Carmel offers a nice Carmel rich flavor that will make you want more and more. The combination of the Carmel with the fresh tasting popcorn is amazing. 

All the taste and crunch you crave, nothing artificial and...here’s the best part... only 30 calories or less per cup. All the taste without the guilt trip.

All Natural
Gluten FREE
Whole Grain
Non-GMO Corn
Zero Trans Fat

The Real Butter Popcorn I think has become a graving for me since I received it. The popcorn is very buttery and offers an amazing taste. The amount of butter on the popcorn is just perfect. I will say that you can eat a whole bag with one sitting and before you know it. 

I was able to share several bags with friends and family members and everyone was impressed with the freshness and taste of the popcorn. My only issue is I ran out and now I want more.

You can show some love by liking Popcorn Indiana on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Popcorn Indiana website. You can also go to the SHOP tab and find a store near you that sells Popcorn Indiana.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...