Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nonni's THINaddictives Review

The last few months I have really been getting the munchies. There could be so many reasons for this. One big reason is I am pregnant, or maybe it was moving into a new house, or simply with the hot weather snacking is easier then cooking. Whatever the reason may be, snacking in our home is something we all do. When I had the chance to work with Nonni's I was excited even I received a box in the mail with three different flavors of THINaddictives to review. I received the Cinnamon Raisin, Pistachio, and Real Fruit Loaded with Almonds.

Nonni’s THINaddictives is a, twice-baked almond thin. They are a unique, tasty treat made with wholesome, antioxidant-rich ingredients like crunchy California almonds, savory pistachios, succulent cranberries and delicate cinnamon swirls. Conveniently packaged with six pre-portioned, 100-calorie packs per box at a suggested retail price of $3.29, they’re perfect for the health conscious person on-the-go.



When I opened my box and seen three different flavors, I had no idea which flavor to try first. They all looked so good. Something I knew I would be happy snacking on with all of my cravings. I really like the fact that these only offer 100 calories per pre-portioned pack, which is nice since I want to maintain a certain weight that my Dr. has recommended for me during my pregnancy. The Nonni's Almond Thins offers a nice crunch and an amazing flavor. I personally really like that they are individually packed. This makes them great for days that I go shopping or have to leave the house for an early Dr. Appt. They are perfect for the go and are great for breakfast or a snack.

I loved all flavors that I reviewed but my favorite had to be the Real Fruit that is loaded with Almonds. I am a huge almond fan so when you add in real fruit is makes for an amazing tasty combination. The other two flavors were just as good and tasty. My family and I equally liked all of the flavors. In fact, I even found my kids enjoying them. I am happy that I had the chance to review the THINaddictivies, they have been a great snack for my family and I.
About the companyNonni's Foods LLC is the leading domestic baker and marketer of premium branded biscotti. They market their biscotti under the Nonni’ brand name. The company bakes high quality products that are sold within the premium cookie category. Nonni's Foods LLC is an independently owned company operating in the United States, Mexico and Canada.

You can show some love by liking Nonni's THINaddictives on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the THINaddictives website for $35.95 for a case/12 units. You can also check out the where to buy tab to find a store near you.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...