Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Motherlove Herbal Company Sitz Bath Spray & Green Salve Review 'Mama Must~Haves Gift Guide'


As my family and I prepare for our newest addition to the family in September, there are many things we have to get done. We are getting the house organized. Decorating and making the baby room all pretty in pink and green. Then we are having many talks with the kids about the things they can expect. For me my mind is going in circles about the birth and everything that comes with it when I am in labor. I know this will be my third time but it stills scares me a little bit. When I had the opportunity to work with Motherlove Herbal Company on a review, I was excited. They offer amazing products for during pregnancy, labor, after delivery and baby products. I was thrilled to test the product Sitz Bath Spray that would help with after delivery. I also had the chance to review the Green Salve, which is great for skin issues like bug bites, rashes and more for my kids.

Motherlove is dedicated to crafting the finest quality organic products for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and babies. They provide a natural way to prevent stretch marks, soothe labor discomfort, increase breast milk, relieve sore nipples, nurture baby's tender skin and clear up diaper rash and thrush. 

Motherlove's sitz bath formula in a convenient spray bottle, and a definite "must have" item to have on hand after child birth. This soothing herbal spray is perfect for use with pads or when you don't have time for a longer sitz bath soak. 

The Motherlove's Sitz Bath Spray comes in a very nice convenient spray bottle. This makes it much easier to use. I still have around 9 weeks or so until our little baby is here so I am not able to share how well it works for delivery. I will update my review after I have Miss Lillian Brooke to share with you how well it works after labor. However, this product may be used for much more than just right after delivery. This is a product that can help with many issues; sore perineal muscles, swelling, slow bleeding and helps with the discomfort of hemorrhoids. This pregnancy has done a number on my body compared to the past pregnancies that I have had. Hemorrhoids for me are a discomfort and something that I have never experienced until this pregnancy. I did however get to test this product on this issue and amazed by the healing aspects that this product offers. 

I know after using this product on my hemorrhoids issue that this product will work great after delivery. The relief with using this product happens within minutes and lasts for at least an hour. I also like that this product is much easier to use other over the counter products.


This all natural versatile salve quickly and effectively takes the itch out of insect bites, bee stings and poison ivy. It soothes and eases the discomforts of rashes, chapped and irritated skin. A must for every home! Motherlove’s green salve has a zero rating (zero toxins) on EWG’s skin deep database and is made with 100% certified organic ingredients. 

Where we live in Ohio, it seems like my kids always have bug bites on their poor little bodies. It never fails summer gets here and bug bites soon follow. When I received the Green Salve, I knew this product would be used almost every day. I am impressed with how the product works. It really soothes and helps with the itch. My kids do not seem to be scratching their bug bites like they normally do. I think the heal time has really speed up due to the salve helping with the itch. I also like how this product helps with rashes, and chapped skin. This product helps with so much and it works very well. 
You can show some love by liking Motherlove on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Motherlove website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...