Sunday, July 14, 2013

Miss Oops Resuce Sponge Review

You know those moments when you are getting ready to go out and you put on the shirt that took your hours to pick out. Only to notice the dreading deodorant spot that appeared on your shirt from putting it on. Then you are left trying to find another shirt super fast along with maybe your bottoms and jewelry. That deodorant spot just messes up everything. There is something that can help and make everything better without having to change your shirt. Miss Oops offers the rescue sponge, which I am sure you are wondering how a sponge can help. This sponge is designed to help remove deodorant marks, powders and more. I myself had the chance to review this product and I was so happy with the results and honestly could not imagine not having it nearby when getting ready. 

Miss Oops is a product line of beauty-saving, problem-solving products for women. The mission of Miss Oops is to provide affordable solution-oriented products for all types of beauty dilemmas and avoidable fashion faux pas for women everywhere. 


Rescue Sponge: deodorant removing sponge (single) $7.00
The Rescue Sponge, an inexpensive, oops-proofing tool, immediately removes deodorant marks and makeup stains from your favorite blouse. 


When I received the Rescue Sponge, I imminently put it in the bathroom with all of my beauty supplies. This way when I needed to use it, it would be close by. I knew it would not take long before I would need to use it. Within a few days of receiving the Rescue Sponge, I did have the chance to review it. We were actually going out to eat and with two, little ones and my pregnant self I did not have any time for anything to happen to my clothes. Of course, the dreaded deodorant marks appeared on my shirt. I thought no need to get all freaked out yet, it is time to test out the Rescue Sponge. I got the sponge and briskly rubbed the spot while literally watching the deodorant spot disappear. I did not have to wet the sponge or clean the sponge after the use. This sponge works very well and offers exactly what it says it does. It not only works on deodorant but it also helps with makeup and powder. I love that when I happen to find a dreaded spot I can simply rub the sponge on it and go on. It is also nice that this product can be used on any fabric even 100% silk. I am sure this will come in handy when the baby gets here with baby powder. 
You can show some love by liking Miss Oops on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Miss Oops website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...