Thursday, July 25, 2013

MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with Stainless Steel Bowl Review

I am one that loves to bake and cook all the time. I love the taste of homemade fresh food and baked goods. I also love the smell of homemade items just feeling up the house. With many of my recipes, they require weight instead of measurements of ingredients. This can be hard if you do not have a kitchen scale. My old kitchen scale had a little hand that would move which was fine unless you needed something other than a pound or 1/2 pound. I have been wanting a really nice digital kitchen scale for some time. I recently was contacted by MIRABrands to do a review on their MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with a Stainless Steel Bowl. I was more than happy to offer a review and finally see how my cooking and baking would improve with a digital scale.  

MIRA Brand offers products for the home that include sleek and functional scales for the kitchen for all your food measuring needs. They also offer bathroom and body fat scales, travel scales for your luggage and reusable snack boxes.

MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with Stainless Steel Bowl $29.99

You can combine ingredients accurately with this easy to use digital kitchen scale from MIRA Brands. With a 11 lb capacity, an easily readable large display with blue back light, tare function and a large mixing bowl. The MIRA ST95 food scale/kitchen scale is equipped with 4 high precision sensors to give you an accurate reading every time. With the ST95 you will get a 24.5cm diameter stainless steel mixing bowl to help you weigh flour, or anything that will fall off a plate. As this food scale has a Tare function you can also use a plate or something similar and weigh whatever you desire.
I cannot believe how nice and stylish this digital scale is. It is one of those kitchen items that you are more than happy to keep on the counter when it is not being used. The surface of the scale is black and the bowl is stainless steel. Both items are very easy to clean and maintain. If you would rather store the digital scale, this works also. If I would want, I am able to put the scale in one of my kitchen drawers and put the bowl with my other bowls in the cabinet. Simply storing it or using it as a decor-cooking piece is completely up to you.
When I tested the scale, I noticed I could use either the stainless steel bowl that is provided or any other bowl or plate if I would like. There is however, a nice groove made on the base of the scale for the bowl to sit in perfectly. Either the scale can start out at 0 or you can place the bowl on the scale and hit zero. I really like this feature. With a push of the button, I can zero out my scale with any bowl or plate to start measuring. The screen lights up blue and is clear to read. The numbers are big and light up very good this way you never read the wrong thing. 
There is another button on the base for unit. This allows you to pick the weight measurement that you need for your recipe. You can either choose lb. & oz., ml, fl. oz, and grams. There is another feather that I find to be cool. When you weight an item like say potatoes when it says the weight there is also a digital dial on the outer part of the screen that shows the weight. 

I have prepared several recipes with the MIRA Brands Digital Scale and always impressed with how well it works. I get the precise weight of the item I need with ease. 
You can show some love by liking Mira Brands on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with Stainless Steel Bowl on Amazon for $29.99

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...