Friday, July 26, 2013

LoveSac Green Phur Slippers Review

After a long day running after kids, cleaning, and errands, the one thing I look forward to at night is being comfortable. I just want to put on some comfortable relaxing clothes and some soft and cushioning slippers. In our new home, we do not have any carpet at all. The whole house is hard wood floors so my feet are killing me anymore. It also could be from being pregnant. My house slippers I have right now I think have done their job and are ready to retire. One reason I have had my house slippers as long as I have is because finding the right house shoes that are comfortable can be hard to find. When I had the chance to work with Lovesac on a review on a pair of their Green Phur Slippers I was so excited and ready to find some comfort for my feet.

Lovesac sells unique, patented furniture products, including the Company’s original foam-filled Sacs, their new modular sectional furniture concept, Sactionals, and other comfortable and stylish home accessories. There are also very comfy slippers.


Slippers Phur Feet...what a concept! As with anything made by Lovesac, these are simply the greatest slippers available — maybe in all the world. Lovesac Phur is a hypo-allergenic polyester knit that is surprisingly durable. With a vintage Lovesac tattoo neatly embroidered under-foot, you can wear these slippers and feel like the closet rock star that you are, while keeping that edgy, hardcore, late night, brawling, binging, head-banging, gun-slinging, moshing, line dancing, partying side of you under wraps in front of the family — as you get a glass of water before bed in your real kitchen.
The first thing I noticed about my slippers is the presentation of the packaging the slippers came in. The box they come in is very fancy. The slippers were tied into place with a brown ribbon. Something you could see yourself giving as a gift to someone. The Green Phur Slippers that I received to review were green. 

When I got the slippers out of the box the first thing I noticed was the softness of the slippers. I then turned the slippers over and noticed the non-slip bottoms of the slippers. This is nice because with hard wood floors and being pregnant I want to be very careful when walking. When I put on the slippers, my feet instantly felt like they were in a pillow of softness. When wearing the slippers I noticed that my feet did not itch, sweat or get hot. This is something I at times encounter with slippers. These however did not make any of these issues arise. When I am home no matter the time of day these are my go to house slippers that I now wear. I cannot wait to enjoy these slippers when winter gets here because I know these will keep my feet warm.
You can show some love by liking Love Sac on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the LoveSac website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

2 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...