Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Look Flawless with Tips from Mally Roncal Plus Review

Want to know how to look flawless in this heat? Mally Roncal, Celebrity Makeup Artist and President / Founder of Mally Beauty gives you three looks to try out that are fun, bright and right on season: 
 
Bright Pink Lips:
Because pink is so bright, you want to make sure that you prevent the color from moving around on your lips. On dry lips, use a lipstick first and follow with the liner after to get precision. Try Mally Beauty Bright Lip Kit in Frisky Fuchsia ($26: QVC.com). You can add a gloss for extra shine.

Sparkly, Bronzy, Smokey Eye:
Simply line the whole eye area using a Shadow Stick and then blend with your fingertips. Try Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer ($$25: Mallybeauty.com).  Apply a gold shade in the crease of the eye and bottom lash to soften the look. Complete the look by applying at least three coats of mascara – try Waterproof during the summer months. Try Mally Beauty Waterproof Volumizing Mascara $20: Mallybeauty.com). 

I am a huge fan of mascara, which I am sure you all know by now. I love the added touch it gives to your makeup, outfit and simply your eyes. Honestly, I could not imagine not wearing mascara. When, I had the opportunity to do a review on the Mally Beauty Waterproof Volumizing Mascara I was so excited. I love to try new mascara. I always say you never know when you are going to find a new beauty item that is your new favorite must have. 

The Mally Beauty Waterproof Volumizing Mascara is amazing. When you apply, the mascara there is no clumping and there is a nice even application. It looks natural but at the same time, you know you are wearing the mascara. It adds ton of volume and really makes your lashes look full which I love. You do not need to worry about wearing false lashes because this mascara will provide tons of volume. It lasts throughout the whole day without you having to reapply every so many hours. 


The mascara truly is waterproof. With it being so hot and humid no need to worry about your mascara running. It does last through water fights, sweat, and rain. I am such a huge fan of Mally Beauty Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, how well it works and looks.
Bronzed Skin:
Use a bronzer that is one to two shades darker than your natural skin tone. Apply it where the sunlight will naturally hit your face, like behind the ears, along the jawline, across the top of the forehead, of the nose, cheeks, and tip of the chin. Try Mally Beauty Believable Bronzer ($40: Mallybeauty.com).  Finish off the look by adding more light to the face with a highlighting powder. But, only apply it to your cheekbones. Try Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo ($45: Mallybeauty.com).

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...