Monday, July 29, 2013

itzbeen Pocket Nanny Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


ITZBEEN Pocket Nanny was developed by a new mom and dad who found themselves sleep-deprived and needing help to remember baby care details, such as when their baby last ate or napped. They tried charts and journals, but thought there had to be a better way. So, they created the ITZBEEN: a multi-purpose nursery tool that helps new parents remember the basic details of baby care. The ITZBEEN Pocket Nanny has four timers that count up with the touch of a button, and a host of other helpful features, all designed with the needs of a new parent in mind.

The ITZBEEN Pocket Nanny is a clever, multi-purpose baby care timer. Four timers help new, sleep deprived parents remember and communicate the basics of baby-care, like: how long ago they changed a diaper, fed the baby, put them down for a nap, or gave them medication. Each timer can also give a reminder at certain intervals, if desired. Other helpful features include: belt clip, nursing reminder switch, illuminated display, clock, and a soft nightlight for changing diapers in the dark.
Even though my husband and I are having, our third child this does not mean we do not need a little help with getting into a routine with a new baby. My oldest is 9 and my soon to be middle child is 6 so life can be pretty hectic. I had this amazing opportunity to review the itzbeen Pocket Nanny that is an amazing product. I have raised two children so I know when my kid is hungry, when it needs changed and so on. However, I will be honest some help would be nice with my hectic family. 
One thing I really would love help in is getting my babies napping and sleep pattern in a routine. I do not want my baby to sleep for hours before bed and then up all night, which would be my luck. I did really well at getting my kids when they were babies into routines but life to be honest is just crazier now then; it was when they were babies. 
The medicine button is an amazing feature. It is one thing I think everyone can benefit from when it comes to giving medicine to our babies. You don’t’ want to have to set a kitchen timer, alarm clock or simply try to remember. When our little ones are on medicine it is very important to make sure it stays on routine. This button is amazing for that. You simply set the timer it than will set off an audible beep and the button will light up when it is time to give the next dose.
I also love the fact that when the day comes that I am sick and still have to take care of my little baby this will help remind me of certain things. Things like did I just change the diaper when you cannot think right with a high fever.
There are also some other nice features. The soft glow nightlight is great for nights when you have to change a diaper or feed your little baby. This makes it where you do not have to turn on the lights and just use the night light on the itzbeen. The nightlight also turns off after 7 minutes.  The button lock and the back-light are nice features added on the itzbeen. One keeps you from accidentally resetting your timers and the other allows you to see the timers in the dark. The best feature I think would have to be the alarms that you are able to set with each button task. This will come in handy with each task that is on the itzbeen
During my review, I have tested it out just to see how it works, how the alarms sound and to get familiar. Lillian will not be here for at least another 9 weeks but I wanted to make sure I was comfortable using the itzbeen. I do wish I had this product when I had my other kids when they were babies. I know this will be my go to item everyday when helping get my baby into a routine. Another great thing this will be great for many years even when Lillian is a toddler. I think it will help greatly with potty training.

You can show some love by liking itzbeen Pocket Nanny on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the itzbeen Pocket Nanny website. There is also a tab to find a retailer near you to make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...