Thursday, July 4, 2013

Invigorate Your Senses with Citrus

Invigorate your senses this summer by adding a burst of refreshing citrus fragrance to your daily routine.
 
Both powerful and subtle, Soap & Paper Factory Solid Perfume in L'Orange is a glorious citrus blend for both men and women. L'Orange will lift your sprirts, and awaken your senses this summer season.
Price: $18
A brilliant burst of fragrant energy, Krigler Juicy Jasmine 30 combines the charm of the purest jasmine flowers with the fruity tang of orange blossom. The scent is sparkling and spontaneous – perfect for summer.
Price: $175
Available: Krigler.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this article. It was funny.

    Keep on posting!

    Also visit my web site :: roofing evansville

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...