Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Exederm Ultra-Gentle Skincare Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


With my baby girl arriving very soon, I am on the lookout for some of the best and safest products to use on her skin. I want to make sure I am protecting her skin as well as preserving the softness of it. I am so glad to share with you a company that I have had the chance to work with 'Exederm'. I am extremely happy to have this product part of my 'Baby Gift Guide'. Exederm offers several different products to help with your little ones skin issues and yours from: creams, lotions, moisturizers, oils, washes, shampoo, and conditioner. 

Exerderm products offer:
No Fragrance
No Color or Dyes
No Parabens
No (SLS) Sodium Laureth Sulfate
No Lanolin
No (CAPB) Cocamidopropyl Betaine
No Propylene Glycol
No Phthalates

For my review, I had the chance to review 3 different products and each work very well. Lillian Brooke is not here yet but I do have little kids with somewhat sensitive skin, which allowed me to review the items. I reviewed the Intensive Baby Moisturizer, Non-Irritating Baby Shampoo, and Flare Control Cream. 

The Non-Irritating Baby Shampoo is very delicate and easy on the skin. I am very happy that it cleans hair very nicely and leaves it soft and clean looking. The Intensive Baby Moisturizer is such a nice product. It really smooths and protects sensitive skin with ease. My little girl has sensitive skin, so using certain products can make her break out. This product is perfect for her and really helps her skin. The last product I had the chance to review was the Flare Control Cream, which is great for so many things. If you break out from makeup, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, skin care products and more this product helps. You simply rub a little bit onto the skin issue and it works like a charm. This product has come in handy more times, than I can count. With summer here it seems like my kids are always getting some kind of rash from whatever they are playing around with outside. I think it is where they play in the grass. However, this product helps and eases the skin issues with ease. 

I still have quite a bit of each product and cannot wait to see how well it does on my baby’s skin when she is born. I know after reviewing these products that they truly are amazing products for kids and babies with sensitive skin.

Clean, healthy hair & scalp
Itch-free & tear-free formulation
Suitable for seborrheic dermatitis (Cradle Cap)
Ideal for children of all ages
Ultra sensitive non-irritating formula

Deeply moisturizes dry delicate skin
Soothes red, cracked or itchy skin
Light and non-greasy
Ideal for children of all ages
Ultra sensitive non-irritating formula

Helps heal eczema flare-ups
Fast soothing relief of itchy, red skin
America's only paraben-free hydrocortisone cream
Maximum strength available without a prescription

Irritants such as these can cause worsen or cause a skin issue
Fragrances
Color and Dyes
Parabens
Lanolin
Botanicals
Phthalates
Formaldehyde
Sodium Laureth Sulfate

There two main types or either Eczema or Dermatitis:
Atopic: This describes a chronic itchy skin condition very common in children and often associated with allergy problems such as hay fever or asthma

Contact: This describes a skin condition provoked by contact with an irritant substance such as detergent, soap or even nickel. It can affect all age groups. It is the most common form of adult dermatitis or eczema. 

You can show some love by liking Exederm on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Exederm website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...