Monday, July 29, 2013

epic Bird Race/Origami Activity Sheet & Matching Activity Sheet

From the creators of Ice Age, the year’s funniest, most exhilarating animated adventure comes home as EPIC debuts on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Deluxe Edition Blu-ray, and DVD this August 20 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.  Directed by Chris Wedge (The Ice Age Franchise) and featuring an amazing voice cast including Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried, Christoph Waltz, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, and BeyoncĂ©, the blockbuster film comes home just in time to help families become one with nature and end the summer in Epic style. 

You are able to click on each of these to bring up the full size to print. My kids had a blast with the activity sheets. Or like my kids like to call them fun sheets.


I will be holding a giveaway to where one lucky reader will have a chance to win epic on Blu-ray. Make sure to follow Dragonfly Sweetnest on all of the social sites so you can be one of the first to find out when the giveaway is made live. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...