Friday, July 26, 2013

Enjoy the Weekend with Pink Holiday!

A perfect lipstick is essential in every woman’s makeup bag. With summer vacations right around the corner, who wouldn’t want to spice up their look with a fun bright pink lip? Introducing, Pink Holiday $25.00, a collection of 21 pink lipsticks in a variety of fun and feminine shades. There is a shade for every Pink Holiday girl and a catchy name to go with each. Nantucket Summer, Bermuda House and Weekend in Como, will make you feel like you’re on vacation even if you are stuck in the office or out to brunch with some friends.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...