Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DRAGONS: RIDERS OF BERK Parts 1 & 2 Now Available on DVD

Dragons: Riders of Berk Parts 1 & 2
 
I am happy to share with you the release of 
DRAGONS: RIDERS OF BERK Parts 1 & 2 now on DVD. 

Loaded with exciting bonus content for the whole family to enjoy, disc one contains episodes 1-11 and disc two features episodes 12-20. Based on the DreamWorks Animation Academy Award-nominated hit movie How to Train Your Dragon, the series features original voice talent from the film including Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Zack Pearlman, and more. Download the free DreamWorks Animation Augmented Reality app, and bring Hiccup and Toothless to life! 

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase parts 1 and 2 of DRAGONS: RIDERS OF BERK here: walmart.com/dragons.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...