Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Double-Duty Acne Fighting Power from Biore

Cake and ice cream, dinner and a movie, spaghetti and meatballs...some things are just better together. Like Biore's acne-fighting cleansers and Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. When used together, Biore's Pore Strips and cleansers containing salicylic acid attack all forms of acne and prevent it from coming back - and the duo starts working in just one week. In fact, they even help to minimize the development of acne by up to 75%.

Biore's salicylic acid cleansers include Acne Clearing Scrub and Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. 
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...