Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beanitos 'The Original Bean Chip' Review

My family and I are always looking for healthier options when it comes to snacking. In the recent month or so, we have found some great new snacks to enjoy that are much healthier than the usual snacks we eat. I am happy to share with you another amazing snack that you will really love to eat and before you know it, the whole bag will be gone. My family and I received Beanitos the Origianal Bean Chip to review. The company was kind enough to send us each flavor to review and let me say they are extremely tasty.

Beanitos offers several different flavors; Original Black Bean with Sea Salt, Simply Pinto Bean with Sea Salt, Restaurant Style White Bean with Sea Salt, Chipotle BBQ Black Bean, Better Cheddar Pinto Bean and Nacho Cheese White Bean. 

Beanitos are:
All Natural and Non-GMO Verified
Certified Low Glycemic
Corn Free & Certified Gluten Free
Certified Kosher
High Fiber & Protein Rich
Cholesterol Free & Trans Fat Free

The Beanitos brand of chips are a breath of fresh air in a corner of the snack market that is becoming sort of, well, stale. They are made from beans, not potatoes, and there are a few differences between the two. Traditional potato chips are typically fried or backed. The fried brands are greasy, the oven baked are usually lighter, greaseless, and not as salty. Beanitos chips favored the oven-backed chips; they lacked grease and were nice and crispy. There were other differences. I was surprised to find that the differences were mostly in texture, not taste.

I loved the texture of the Beanitos brand. I found that they were crispier and broke apart more easily than traditional chips. The flavored BBQ and Nacho cheese are more defined than the leading national brands. The Nacho Cheese, in particular, was probably in the top three best chips that I have ever tried.  The added bonus of fiber, and improved health quality elevate this chip to a formidable contender for a respectable piece of the market share. 

You can show some love by liking Beanitos on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Beanitos website. You can also go to the Find Us tab to find a store near you to make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...