Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Beat Doppler 'Mama Must~Haves Gift Guide' Review



I love many things about being pregnant. I get to eat anything I want and not feel bad well to an extent. I get to feel my baby move around as if she is doing somersaults  I get to go to the Doctor and hear my little ones heart beat. When I hear the heartbeat, I know that everything is going good and I get to hear how strong she sounds. Luckily, for me I had the chance to work with Baby Beat on a review. I received a Baby Beat Doppler to review for six months and during this time; I have had the chance to listen to my little girl’s heartbeat whenever I want. No need for me to wait until I go to the doctor to hear her heartbeat. I get listen to her heartbeat at any time of the day several times a day if I would like. I can even share the sound of her heartbeat with my entire family.

Baby Beat offers: Fetal Doppler heart monitors, pregnancy products, infant scales, and infant movement monitors. Items can be on a rental plan or you can simply purchase them right out.

BabyBeat with Display and Recorder

Choose to Rent or Purchase
6-Month Prepaid Rental = $39/month
3-Month Prepaid Rental = $44/month
Month to Month Rental = $49/month
Regular Price = $699

BabyBeat Dopplers allow you to have the reassurance of hearing your baby's heartbeat at home. Form a special bond with your unborn child with a fetal Doppler. Listen to the true sounds of your baby's heartbeat as early as 10-12 weeks. With BabyBeat's accurate display, the heartrate is calculated for you and displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen. No need to count the beats per minute. Record the precious sounds of your baby's heartbeat to share the joy of pregnancy with family and friends. You can save the recordings to a computer and send them via email! You can also have BabyBeat download your baby's last recorded heartbeat and put it on a CD for a truly unique keepsake. Send the Doppler back with the last recorded heartbeat and we can make you a wonderful keepsake CD. 

The Baby Beat Doppler is very simple to use and easy to understand. There is an on/off push button, headphone/rec connector, play/record button, volume control and a nicely sized speaker. There is a nice sized display that will tell you how fast your baby's heart rate is at the moment. For me it is a shocker to see how fast a baby's heartbeat really is. The probe can be attached to the base when you are not using it. No need to worry about cords being tangled.
When you want to hear your baby's heartbeat, you simply add a little bit of gel on the probe or your belly. This is up to you but I prefer to add the gel to the probe. Then rub around to find the heartbeat. When you find it, just lay back or sit back and listen. You can also hear the baby move around when using the Doppler. I think it is cool when you feel a kick and you can hear it at the same time.

I am so happy that I have had the chance to review the Baby Beat Doppler. I feel it has allowed hubby and the kids to feel a little more connected with her. For them to hear the heartbeat along with seeing and feeling the kicks it is another way for them to be part of the pregnancy. We only have a few more months before we meet her but until then we get to enjoy her heartbeats. 

You can show some love by liking Baby Beat on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the BabyBeat website. Prices will vary depending on rental or purchasing. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...