Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Anita Maternity Review 'Mama Must~Haves Gift Guide'



With my pregnancy soon coming to an end, with only 10 more weeks or so to go. My body has taken on a completely new shape. My body also is sore and achy which comes when you are carrying your amazing little baby in your belly. However, I am still looking for amazing products that I can wear for the remainder of my pregnancy that feels great on my skin even after wearing for long hours at a time. I recently had the opportunity to work with Anita Maternity on two items for my Mama Must~Haves Gift Guide. I received the Underwired Pregnancy Bra and a pair of briefs. 

Anita Maternity offers products to help with your pregnancy even to well after you deliver. There are several maternity bras, panties, baby belts, swimwear and more. For after you have your little bundle of joy there are nursing tops, bras, pads and a lovely pillow. There is also a nice selection of sleepwear for before and after the baby arrives.

Maternity bra with underwire 5135
If you are looking for a maternity bra that feels great against your skin all day then I would highly recommend the Maternity bra with underwire 5135 which I had the privilege to review in the color white. They do offer this bra in black if that is what you would prefer. I personally am happy with the white or black but the white can be worn with more of my maternity tops. You never know when black will show through your shirt.

The bra is extremely soft and is pre-formed to fit your natural shape. The underwire itself is shaped perfectly for your body. When wearing this bra I barely feel the underwire. This bra gives great support with the added underwire to give a boost. The straps are amazing and feel great on my shoulders even after hours of being worn. They are adjustable making them great for your growing body and sometimes-achy body. I am very happy that there is an adjustable fastener in the back with three different adjustments. Trust me I go from one size to another depending on how my ladies are feeling for the day.

I am happy with how well this bra fits, feels and looks. A plus side is I can continue to enjoy this bra well after I have my little Lillian Brooke. 
Brief 1429
I love wearing cute little panties but when you are pregnant sometimes, your behind takes on a life of its own. This happens to me every time I am pregnant. During my pregnancy, I still want to wear cute panties and feel cute. 

I love the panties I received to review from Anita Maternity. They are very soft and feel great while being worn. They are thin but not overly thin. There is a cute little front where it comes together into a v with an overlap. This is a very cute added look to them. They fit very well and offer a great feeling even with hours of wear. I may not get to enjoy these after the baby is here but I still have the remainder of my pregnancy and until I get back into shape. Until then I will enjoy these panties and the softness they offer.

You can show some love by liking Anita Maternity on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to go to the Anita Maternity website and find a dealer either online or in person. Prices will vary depending on where you make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...