Saturday, June 15, 2013

Your Best Look: Tips from Mally Roncal

When it comes to beauty, Mally Roncal, Celebrity Makeup Artist and President / Founder of Mally Beauty believes that learning to embrace your individual beauty is a sign of character and confidence. And, that makeup is a tool to discover and enhance each and everyone’s individual beauty. Here are a few tips from Mally on how your readers can enhance their look: 
Glowing Skin
A good primer is going to help create a smooth canvas for your makeup to lay upon. My Perfect Prep Poreless Primer ($35: Mallybeauty.com) fills in your fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, and seals in your moisturizer, all while imparting that amazing lit-from-within glow.

Eye Liner
Lining the inner rim of the eye is a great way to add a little bit of what I like to call “instant fierceness”! Just make sure to use an eye liner that is waterproof and safe for the inner rim, like Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner ($15: Mallybeauty.com).
Defined Eyebrows
Defining your brows is a must, no matter what look you are going for! Using short, feathery strokes, fill in the brow following your natural brow shape. Try my Mally 24/7 Brow Express ($30:Mallybeauty.com).

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...