Saturday, June 15, 2013

Value Rays Warm Mouse Review

I don't know about you but when I am on the computer which can be several hours nonstop I can tend to start to get cold hands. I suffer from poor circulation, so after a while my hands and my feet can start to get really cold. When I was the given the opportunity to do a review on Value Rays Warm Mouse I was really intrigued by what I read on the website. So, I couldn't wait to get the item and see if it really offered what it said.

ValueRays offers USB infrared heated products like: warm mouse, heated mouse pad  heated keyboard pad and Mouse Hand Warmer and more. ValueRays USB Hand Warmers provide a comfortable way to use the computer! 


Infrared heat body warmers penetrate deep through the skin's layers to the muscle tissue relieving tension and stress; shoulder warmer, chair warmer and warm neck massage. Infrared heat improves blood circulation; helps relieve pain associated with computer-related hand injuries - RSI, CTD, CTS. Plus, when heat is needed for arthritis joint stiffness, infrared heat therapy helps reduce pain associated with arthritis. Poor circulatory conditions like diabetes, Raynaud's and carpal tunnel have cold hand symptoms. USB infrared heat body warmers relieve the cold and help improve circulation to the affected areas. 

ValueRays Warm Mouse Gray $59.95

ValueRays Warm Mouse - Don't be fooled by Copy Cats! Although everyone knows, every cat loves a warm mouse! The ValueRays Warm Mouse is New & Improved, on/off switch, an improved scroll wheel, and a lower price!

When I got my warm mouse from Value Rays I opened the package and seen the silvery warm mouse. This is a great color because hubby and my little boy can use it without feeling to girly. This mouse does come in different styles and colors allowing you to easily go with the one that best suits your personality.
The mouse is easy to install. All you do is simply plug it into your computer or laptop and it immediately installs its own software. Within a few moments you are ready to start using the mouse without having to use a CD for the software. The mouse on the screen is a little faster than my other mouse, but it didn't take long for me to get use to it. If you don't like the setting of the mouse speed you can go into the setting in windows and change the speed of the mouse.

The mouse offers a comfortable shape to easily fit your hand without your hand getting cramped. On the cord there is an easy on/off switch that has a high and low setting. This is nice because you can decide what temperature you personally like best.
I personally am a huge fan of the mouse because of the warmness it offers. My hand has kept its circulation much more easily and my hand has stayed warm with ease. With it being summer the air is constantly going so this mouse has come at the best time. It don't matter what time of the year it is my hands are always cold so this mouse is differently what I have been needing.

I personally think the Value Rays warm mouse is a really cool product that offers exactly what I have been looking for. My hands stay warm and comfortable due to the design and it looks pretty cool too.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Heated Mouse website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. This would be great in the winter months because my hands get so cold and with my Arthritis it hurts to use my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...