Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two Sisters Embroidery & Design Review

I love to personalize my items from purses, wallets, glasses, plates, storage totes yes the list goes on. Personalizing something adds a personal touch and it makes things so pretty. I have gotten so many things not only for myself that is personalized but also for my kids. Especially my little girl shes loves to have items personalized with her name or initials. Recently, I had the chance to work with Two Sisters Embroidery & Design on a review on a Envelope Purse. 

Two Sisters they specialize in creating just the right monogram or embroidery design to make your gift-giving fun. Whether celebrating the birth of a baby, a graduation, or the much- anticipated wedding day. 


When I first received my Envelop Purse ($36.) I didn't even want to open it. It came wrapped in really pretty tissue paper with a sheer ribbon. It just was really pretty from the first sight. At this moment I didn't even know what I was sent but the wrapping just got me all excited almost like Christmas morning. When I finally opened it that is when I seen the Envelope Purse in my most favorite summer color Coral with blue writing. 
The chain on the inside can be worn be attached two different ways. You can either use it as a arm shoulder strap or you can use the coral part as a wristlet attachment for when you want to carry it that way. This makes the purse very versatile. The purse is made very well from the material to the stitching. The purse snaps closed with a magnet snap allowing you to easily open and close. It does not hold a lot where it is a envelope purse but that is how it is intended. There is a little spot on the inside where you can attach the chain to. Allowing for easy storage between uses. 
I love my initials the color and design. The embroidery really elevates the look of the purse and adds a touch of personal feel to it. I really love this purse and it goes with so many of my outfits. Plus, if I am just doing a quick errand this is the purse for me. I can simply just add in my cell phone, keys and wallet and I am ready to go. I don't have to worry about adding this and that into it.

Two Sisters Embroidery & Design offers so many pretty things I can see myself not only getting things for myself but also for many of the women in my life.

You can show some love by liking Two Sisters Embroidery & Design on Facebook.
Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Two Sisters Embroidery & Design website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...